22.2401, Jobs: Cog Sci; Lang Acq; Psycholing: Post Doc, Ecole Normale Sup érieure

Wed Jun 8 18:24:23 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2401. Wed Jun 08 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2401, Jobs: Cog Sci; Lang Acq; Psycholing: Post Doc, Ecole Normale Supérieure

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 08-Jun-2011
From: Sharon Peperkamp [sharon.peperkamp at ens.fr]
Subject: Cognitive Science; Language Acquisition; Psycholinguistics: Post Doc, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris, France

Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 14:22:39
From: Sharon Peperkamp [sharon.peperkamp at ens.fr]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-2401.html&submissionid=4522602&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Ecole Normale Supérieure
Department: LSCP
Job Location: Paris, France
Web Address: http://www.lscp.net
Job Rank: Post Doc

Specialty Areas: Cognitive Science; Language Acquisition; Psycholinguistics

Postdoctoral Position
Laboratoire de Sciences Cognitives et Psycholinguistique
Ecole Normale Supérieure

The Laboratoire de Sciences Cognitives et Psycholinguistique invites
applications for a one-year postdoctoral fellowship in the field of early
language acquisition. The successful candidate will work under the
direction of Sharon Peperkamp on either the development of phonological
representations or the interaction between phonological and lexical
acquisition.

We are looking for an experimental scientist with a background in
psycholinguistics and/or experimental psychology. A completed PhD is a
prerequisite. Knowledge of French is a plus, as is experience with EEG
recording and/or eye-tracking methodology.

Applications should include:
(i) a CV
(ii) examples of published journal articles
(iii) a cover letter describing research interests
(iv) the names and contact details of two referees

Application materials should be sent electronically to the application
email address below. For fullest consideration, all materials should be
received by July 15, 2011; however, we will consider applications until the
position is filled. The appointment should preferably begin between October
1st, 2011 and January 1st, 2012.

The Laboratoire de Sciences Cognitives et Psycholinguistique is part of the
Départment d'Etudes Cognitives at the Ecole Normale Supérieure, which
offers a vibrant research environment. For more information, visit
http://dec.risc.cnrs.fr

Application Deadline: 15-Jul-2011 (Open until filled)

Email Address for Applications: sharon.peperkamp at ens.fr
Contact Information:
	Dr. Sharon Peperkamp
	Email: sharon.peperkamp at ens.fr