22.2409, FYI: Fulbright Scholar Program Opportunities

Thu Jun 9 19:49:34 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2409. Thu Jun 09 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2409, FYI: Fulbright Scholar Program Opportunities

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 09-Jun-2011
From: Amy Frake [afrake at iie.org]
Subject: Fulbright Scholar Program Opportunities

Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 15:48:35
From: Amy Frake [afrake at iie.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-2409.html&submissionid=4522778&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The Fulbright Scholar Program and Humphrey Fellowship Program are
administered by the Institute of International Education's Department of
Scholar and Professional Programs, which includes the Council for
International Exchange of Scholars and Humphrey divisions.

The competition for 2012-13 Fulbright Scholar grants is now open. The
application deadline for most programs is August 1, 2011. U.S. scholars and
professionals can learn how to present their credentials at www.iie.org/cies.

The application deadline to the Fulbright Scholar Program for US Faculty
and Professionals for 2012-2013 is August 1, 2011.

The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers 76 teaching, research or
combined teaching/research awards in Linguistics. Faculty and professionals
in linguistics also can apply for one of our 186 All Discipline awards open to
all fields.

U.S. citizenship is required.  For more information, visit our website at
www.iie.org/cies or contact us at scholars at iie.org.

Faculty and professionals are also encouraged to participate in one of our
weekly webinars. For more information, visit our website at www.iie.org/cies
/webinar.

Amy Frake
Outreach and Public Affairs
Institute of International Education
Council for International Exchange of Scholars
3007 Tilden St. NW, Suite #5L
Washington, DC 20008
(202) 686-6250 | (202) 362-3442
afrake at iie.org | www.iie.org/cies