22.2413, Jobs: Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, Trinity College Dublin

Sat Jun 11 04:07:05 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2413. Sat Jun 11 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2413, Jobs: Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, Trinity College Dublin

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 09-Jun-2011
From: Christine Devlin [christine.devlin at tcd.ie]
Subject: Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland

Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 00:04:49
From: Christine Devlin [christine.devlin at tcd.ie]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-2413.html&submissionid=4522736&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
Department: Centre for Language and Communication Studies
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Web Address: http://www.tcd.ie/vacancies
Job Rank: Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics

Post Title: Lectureship in Applied Linguistics
Post Status: 5 year contract
Department/Faculty: Centre for Language and Communication Studies /
School of Linguistic, Speech and Communication Sciences
Location: CLCS, Arts Building, College Main Campus
Reports to: Head of School
Closing Date: 12 Noon on Friday, 8th July 2011
Salary Range: This appointment will be made on the Lecturer scale at a
point in line with current Government pay policy. Please see contact details
in the further particularsfor further information.

Post Summary:
The School of Linguistic, Speech and Communication Sciences wishes to
appoint a lecturer in applied linguistics with developed expertise in second
language acquisition, particularly in relation to the learning and teaching of
English as an additional language. The person appointed will contribute to
the undergraduate and postgraduate teaching of the Centre for Language and
Communication Studies (CLCS) in these areas. The successful candidate
will be expected to teach on the CLCS M.Phil programmes in applied
linguistics and English language teaching. She or he will increase Trinity
College's research strength in applied linguistics. Information about the
School is available at http://www.tcd.ie/slscs/

Candidates MUST apply through e-recruitment at the application URL below -
 we do not accept applications by email

Application Deadline: 08-Jul-2011
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Christine Devlin