22.2659, Jobs: Computational Linguistics: Consultant, iSentium Technologies Inc.

Sun Jun 26 14:30:37 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2659. Sun Jun 26 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2659, Jobs: Computational Linguistics: Consultant, iSentium Technologies Inc.

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 23-Jun-2011
From: Anna-Maria DiScullio [anna.maria at isentium.com]

Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 10:29:16
From: Anna-Maria DiScullio [anna.maria at isentium.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-2659.html&submissionid=4524461&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: iSentium Technologies Inc.
Department: Linguistics
Web Address: http://www.iSentium.com
Job Rank: Consultant

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics

Required Language(s): English (eng)

Inference Engine, Java Developer

Employer: iSentium Technologies, Inc.
Rank or Title: Java Developer
Specialty: Natural Language Processing (information extraction)
Location: One day in Montreal, QC bi-monthly and may work remotely otherwise
Deadline: Applications accepted until the position is filled