22.2667, Jobs: English; Forensic Ling: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader, Aston U

Mon Jun 27 14:07:35 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2667. Mon Jun 27 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2667, Jobs: English; Forensic Ling: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader, Aston U

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 27-Jun-2011
From: Tim Grant [t.d.grant at aston.ac.uk]
Subject: English; Forensic Linguistics: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader, Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:05:22
From: Tim Grant [t.d.grant at aston.ac.uk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-2667.html&submissionid=4524661&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Aston University
Department: School of Languages & Social Sciences
Job Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Web Address: http://www.aston.ac.uk/jobs
Job Rank: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader

Specialty Areas: Forensic Linguistics

Required Language(s): English (eng)

Applications are invited for either a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer/Reader in
Forensic Linguistics to join the English group within the School of
Languages & Social Sciences. Working in an energetic and expanding subject
group you will have the ability to contribute to all levels of teaching
across the discipline of English language and linguistics as well as in the
specific area of forensic linguistics.

An emerging or established excellent track record of publications and
securing research funding is essential as your research will make a
significant contribution to the group under the forthcoming REF exercise.
Your research should contribute to the area of forensic linguistics and
should complement the research of current staff. This includes interest in
idiolect, authorship and forensic investigative analysis as well as
interest in language used in police interview, Courtroom and through the
judicial system.

Please visit the application URL below for further information and to apply
online.Ref: R110218 (Lecturer) or R110219 (Senior Lecturer/Reader).

Application Deadline: 05-Aug-2011

Web Address for Applications: http://aston.ac.uk/jobs
Contact Information:
	Dr Tim Grant