22.1961, Internships: Comp Ling: Intern, Visual Language Product Development, VizLingo

Fri May 6 15:48:46 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-1961. Fri May 06 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.1961, Internships: Comp Ling: Intern, Visual Language Product Development, VizLingo

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

To submit an internship, use our convenient web form at
http://linguistlist.org/internship.