22.2020, Jobs: English; Theoretical & Applied Linguistics: Director, Chongqing U

Wed May 11 14:28:12 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2020. Wed May 11 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2020, Jobs: English; Theoretical & Applied Linguistics: Director, Chongqing U

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 11-May-2011
From: Pingrong Dong [dongpingrong at cqu.edu.cn]
Subject: English; Theoretical & Applied Linguistics; Cognitive Linguistics: Director of the Reseach Centre for Language, Cognition and Application, Chongqing University, China

Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:24:34
From: Pingrong Dong [dongpingrong at cqu.edu.cn]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-2020.html&submissionid=4518575&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Chongqing University, P.R. China
Department: College of Foreign Languages
Job Location: Chongqing, China
Web Address: http://www.langcola.cqu.edu.cn/
Job Rank: Director of Reseach Centre for Language, Cognition and Application

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics; Theoretical & Applied Linguistics; Cognitive Linguistics

Required Language(s): English (eng)

The Director should be responsible for:
1) Implementing the construction standards formulated by the Management
Committee of Chongqing Humanities and Social Science Key research bases;
2) Executing academic development plans formulated by the Academic Committee;
3) Formulating the Centre's management principles;
4) Nominating Vice Director, full time and part time research members and
administrative staff;
5) Daily management and approval for funding expenditures;
6) Reporting to the higher level committee about the current work of the
research center.

Mailing Address for Applications:
	Dr. Pingrong Dong
	College of Foreign Languages