22.2028, Jobs: Applied Translation: Senior Lecturer, University of East Anglia

Wed May 11 16:09:18 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2028. Wed May 11 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2028, Jobs: Applied Translation: Senior Lecturer, University of East Anglia

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 11-May-2011
From: Roger Baines [r.w.baines at uea.ac.uk]
Subject: Applied Translation: Senior Lecturer, University of East Anglia, Norwich, United Kingdom

Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:07:16
From: Roger Baines [r.w.baines at uea.ac.uk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-2028.html&submissionid=4518735&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of East Anglia
Department: Language and Communication Studies
Job Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Web Address: https://www.uea.ac.uk/lcs
Job Rank: Senior Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Translation; Applied Translation Studies

School of Language and Communication Studies
Senior Lecturer in Applied Translation Studies
Ref: ATR961

The School of Language and Communication Studies wishes to appoint a full
time, indefinite Senior Lecturer in Applied Translation Studies with
research output in Applied Translation Studies. The successful candidate
will have a strong publication record of international quality in
Translation Studies in addition to a track record of capturing grant
income. We are looking for someone who can provide teaching in Translation
Studies at undergraduate and MA levels, as well as PGR supervision. We
welcome applications from experts in any area of Applied Translation
Studies. This post will be at Academic Grade ATR4. The successful candidate
will be expected to teach at undergraduate and MA level, supervise research
students, and will have an excellent record of research, an active research
agenda including grant capture, and which will add importantly to the
School's research profile leading to the REF submission. The earliest start
date for the post is 1 September 2011.

For further details, see the application URL below.

Application Deadline: 20-May-2011
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Human Resources Division
	University of East Anglia