22.2148, Confs: Typology, Syntax, Niger-Congo, Sino-Tibetan/Hong Kong

Fri May 20 22:26:39 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2148. Fri May 20 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2148, Confs: Typology, Syntax, Niger-Congo, Sino-Tibetan/Hong Kong

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and
begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!