22.4324, FYI: Critical Discourse Studies ScholarOne Manuscripts ™

Tue Nov 1 14:25:12 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4324. Tue Nov 01 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4324, FYI: Critical Discourse Studies ScholarOne Manuscripts™

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: 01-Nov-2011
From: Jodie Bell [Jodie.Bell at tandf.co.uk]

Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:25:01
From: Jodie Bell [Jodie.Bell at tandf.co.uk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4324.html&submissionid=4535187&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Critical Discourse Studies - Now Using ScholarOne Manuscripts™

ScholarOne Manuscripts™ is the publishing industry's number one
online tool for managing manuscripts through the scholarly journal
peer review process.

We are pleased to announce that this service is now available to
Critical Discourse Studies, making it quicker and easier to submit your
paper to the journal.

Submit your paper today at http://bit.ly/cds-s1m

ScholarOne Manuscripts™ makes the peer review process faster and
more streamlined. Reviewers and editors can review the files online
wherever they are in the world, so there are no postal delays, and
reminders are sent automatically.

You can access the Critical Discourse Studies ScholarOne
Manuscripts™ site from the Instructions for Authors link at
http://bit.ly/cds-s1m, and log in or create an account. Once you have
created an account, you will be able to submit your manuscript, as well
as any revisions or future manuscripts, from your Author Centre. You
can also edit your account, and view the five most recent emails
regarding your submission.

The submission process on ScholarOne Manuscripts™ is
straightforward, and will lead you through the process step by step, to
ensure you complete all required elements. Authors can now submit
their EndNote manuscripts to benefit from a fast-pass submission
process, and can easily add any co-authors to a submission. The final
checklist stage will then provide you with the opportunity to view a
system-created PDF of your manuscript before submitting it.

You should find that the system is very user-friendly, and you can get
help at any time via the Get Help Now section/FAQ Knowledgebase.
Once your manuscript has been accepted, the transfer to the
Production Editor at Taylor & Francis is faster, with the files and
associated information going straight into CATS, our article tracking
system, so that it can begin the production process.

Find out further details about ScholarOne Manuscripts™, including a
user guide, on our Author Services page at:

http://journalauthors.tandf.co.uk/submission/ScholarOne.asp

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable