22.4506, Internships: Text/Corpus Linguistics; Computational Linguist; Palo Alto, U.S.

Thu Nov 10 19:41:52 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4506. Thu Nov 10 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4506, Internships: Text/Corpus Linguistics; Computational Linguist; Palo Alto, U.S.

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Lili Xia <lxia at linguistlist.org>

To submit an internship, use our convenient web form at
http://linguistlist.org/internship.