22.4578, Calls: Cognitive Sci, Language Acquisition, Psycholing/USA

Wed Nov 16 15:37:08 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4578. Wed Nov 16 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4578, Calls: Cognitive Sci, Language Acquisition, Psycholing/USA

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee <alison at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom,
and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!