22.4590, Jobs: Italian: Lecturer, Saint Mary's College of California

Wed Nov 16 20:51:27 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4590. Wed Nov 16 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4590, Jobs: Italian: Lecturer, Saint Mary's College of California

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 16-Nov-2011
From: Human Resources [noemails at jobelephant.com]
Subject: Italian; Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, Saint Mary's College of California, USA

Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:50:32
From: Human Resources [noemails at jobelephant.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4590.html&submissionid=4536032&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Saint Mary's College of California
Job Location: California, USA
Web Address: http://apptrkr.com/217508
Job Rank: Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics

Required Language(s): Italian (ita)

Saint Mary's College of California
Lecturer in Italian, Department of Modern Languages

Closing Date/Time: Wed. 11/30/11 11:59 PM Pacific Time
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Job Type: Lecturer
Location: Main Campus, 1928 Saint Mary's Road, Moraga, CA 94556,
California

Responsibilities:
Saint Mary's College invites applications for a part-time Lecturer in the
Department of Modern Languages for Spring 2012. We are seeking an
instructor to teach a course in Italian 2 (Continuing Elementary Italian) MWF
11:30-12:30, Tu 11:20-12:20 for Spring 2012.

The successful candidate will be expected to engage in course and class
preparation and grading on a daily basis, spend four (4) hours each week
providing classroom instruction, and hold office hours two (2) hours each
week. Candidates should also be comfortable in a small-classroom teaching
environment with an interactive learning emphasis.

Experience and Qualifications:
Candidates should hold either a BA along with a demonstrated record of
professional and academic excellence or a combination of professional and
academic experience. MA preferred. Demonstrated teaching effectiveness
and a strong commitment to teaching undergraduate learners.

For more information and to apply, visit: http://apptrkr.com/217508

EOE

Application Deadline: 30-Nov-2011

Web Address for Applications: http://apptrkr.com/217508