22.4616, Jobs: Various Languages; Lexicography: Linguists, AECOM

Fri Nov 18 20:17:58 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4616. Fri Nov 18 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4616, Jobs: Various Languages; Lexicography: Linguists, AECOM

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>

Date: 17-Nov-2011
From: Cybil Harris [charr871 at netscape.net]
Subject: Various Languages; Lexicography: Linguists, AECOM, Maryland, USA

Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:16:35
From: Cybil Harris [charr871 at netscape.net]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4616.html&submissionid=4536126&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: AECOM
Department: Language Research Center
Job Location: Maryland, USA
Web Address: http://www.aecom.com
Job Rank: Linguists

Specialty Areas: Lexicography

Required Language(s): Arabic, South Levantine (ajp)
                      Aramaic, Old (oar)
                      Russian (rus)
                      Somali (som)
                      Urdu (urd)

Linguist Positions Avaliable

The Language Research Center, a division of AECOM, has openings for  full-
time temporary and full-time permanent Urdu, Abanto, Somali, Jordanian,
Syrian, and Russian linguists to join our staff to prepare language-training
materials such as bilingual dictionaries, readers, grammars, and textbooks.  The
ideal candidates will be native speakers and have near native fluency in
English; Ph.D is preferred; BA or BS degree or equivalent experience with
language and/or literature will be considered.  Must be a U.S. citizen or eligible
to work in the United States.  Potential candidates will be given a low level
security check.

Email Address for Applications: cybil.harris at aecom.com
Contact Information:
	Program Manager Cybil Harris