22.4618, Jobs: Applied Ling, Discourse Analysis: Consultant, Verilogue, Inc.

Fri Nov 18 20:47:58 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4618. Fri Nov 18 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4618, Jobs: Applied Ling, Discourse Analysis: Consultant, Verilogue, Inc.

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>

Date: 18-Nov-2011
From: Anita Maximo [amaximo at verilogue.com]
Subject: Various Languages; Applied Linguistics, Discourse Analysis: Consultant, Verilogue, Inc.

Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:46:54
From: Anita Maximo [amaximo at verilogue.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4618.html&submissionid=4536171&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Verilogue, Inc.
Department: Client Services
Job Location: , ---------------- (Telecommute)
Web Address: http://www.verilogue.com
Job Rank: Consultant

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; Conversation Analysis; Ethnomethodology

Required Language(s): English (eng)
                      French (fra)
                      Japanese (jpn)

Consultant, Linguistic Insights & Analytics

Verilogue, Inc., located in Horsham, Pennsylvania, is seeking consultants with
formal training in applied linguistics, particularly with discourse and conversation
analysis, experience in qualitative marketing research and native language skills
in French (Canada and France), English (UK) and Japanese. Consultants may
work remotely (e.g., in France, England or Japan) and are not required to be
eligible to work in the US. Candidates should be experienced with principles of
applied linguistics and ethno methodology, have strong writing skills and an
understanding of or interest in the health care industry. Candidates should have
3-5 years experience in a professional business environment, including 1-2
years in qualitative market research, product marketing, or strategic
communications / public relations. A Master's degree with advanced coursework
in applied linguistics is required. Travel of 10 - 20% may be required for some
projects.

For more information, visit www.verilogue.com. If you are interested in being
considered for this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and a letter of
introduction to the application email address below or fax to the number listed
below. Verilogue is an equal opportunity employer.

Email Address for Applications: careers at verilogue.com
Contact Information:
	Director, Human Resources Anita Maximo
	Email: amaximo at verilogue.com