22.4658, Jobs: Phonology: Asst Prof, Yale University

Tue Nov 22 15:58:00 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4658. Tue Nov 22 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4658, Jobs: Phonology: Asst Prof, Yale University

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>

Date: 21-Nov-2011
From: Chris McDaniel [chris.mcdaniel at yale.edu]
Subject: Phonology: Asst Prof, Yale University, Connecticut, USA

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:57:07
From: Chris McDaniel [chris.mcdaniel at yale.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4658.html&submissionid=4536322&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Yale University
Department: Linguistics
Job Location: Connecticut, USA
Web Address: http://ling.yale.edu/
Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Phonology

The Department of Linguistics at Yale University invites applications for a
tenure-track appointment at the junior level in the field of Phonology, effective
July 1, 2012. The successful candidate will have an outstanding research record
and promising research program in Phonological Theory, and will be in a position
to contribute to the Department's undergraduate and graduate teaching in
Phonology and more generally. The requirements for the PhD must be
completed by the start of the appointment.

For full consideration, applicants should submit to the application URL below a
current CV, research statement, evidence regarding teaching qualifications, and
two or three representative pieces of research by December 15, 2011.
Applicants should also arrange for three letters of reference to be submitted to
this website. We expect to interview candidates for this position at the Linguistic
Society of America Annual Meeting in Portland, OR in January 2012. Applicants
should therefore say in their application whether they would be available for such
an interview.  Yale University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer, and especially encourages applications from women and members of
underrepresented minorities.

Questions concerning this position should be directed to Chris McDaniel at the
contact information provided below.

Application Deadline: 15-Dec-2011 (Open until filled)

Web Address for Applications: http://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/Yale/LING
Contact Information:
	Mr. Chris McDaniel
	Email: chris.mcdaniel at yale.edu