22.4675, Books: Historical Ling/Ling & Lit/Translation: Intonti, Mallardi (Eds)

Tue Nov 22 18:18:49 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4675. Tue Nov 22 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4675, Books: Historical Ling/Ling & Lit/Translation: Intonti, Mallardi (Eds)

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Danniella Hornby <daniella at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.