22.4768, FYI: Journal of Language, Identity & Education: Interim

Wed Nov 30 15:45:24 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4768. Wed Nov 30 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4768, FYI: Journal of Language, Identity & Education: Interim

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: 29-Nov-2011
From: Karen Lillie [karen.lillie at fredonia.edu]

Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:45:01
From: Karen Lillie [karen.lillie at fredonia.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4768.html&submissionid=4536829&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

We the Editors of the Journal of Language, Identity, and Education
(JLIE), would like to announce that we are planning on shifting our
journal to a different server platform (e.g., Scholar One) hopefully for
2013. In the interim, due to some major technical difficulties with our old
server, we ask that any new submissions be sent to us at the following
temporary email until further announced: JLIEtemp at gmail.com

For anyone who may have submitted a manuscript to us this past year
but has not received a confirmation receipt, we apologize as our
technical issues may have interrupted the process. Should you choose
to do so, please resubmit your manuscript to us at the interim email
(JLIEtemp at gmail.com).

Thank you, and we wish you the best for the coming new year.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ricento & Terrence Wiley, Editors

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable