22.3834, FYI: All-New SpecGram (October 2011) Online

Mon Oct 3 14:52:08 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3834. Mon Oct 03 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3834, FYI: All-New SpecGram (October 2011) Online

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 02-Oct-2011
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]
Subject: All-New SpecGram (October 2011) Online

Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 10:51:51
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3834.html&submissionid=4533221&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Greetings Linguists!

The October 2011 issue of Speculative Grammarian--the premier
scholarly journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical
linguistics--is now available online for your browsing pleasure.

http://SpecGram.com/CLXIII.1/

Included in this issue--an important lecture series on zombolinguistics,
important thoughts on the cladistics of minimalistici, and more important
revelations from the SpecGram Margo Cult--along with the usual
collection of letters from our readers, puzzles, advertisements, and
more...

Next time (November 2011), we will have another all-new issue of
Speculative Grammarian.

Enjoy!

-Trey Jones
Managing Editor, Speculative Grammarian
http://SpecGram.com

P.S.: We're still looking for new contributors--we're seeking witty,
erudite papers in satirical linguistics that demonstrate a comprehensive
knowledge of the field of linguistics as a whole, a subtle wit, and a
refined sense of written language. However, as those kinds of papers
are pretty hard to come by, we're *accepting* papers that are
moderately clever, can be edited into some passable form, and don't
rely too heavily on bodily function humor. More information is available
here at http://SpecGram.com/submit.html

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/