22.3964, Calls: General Ling/Phonology/Semantics/Discourse Analysis/Iberia (Jrnl)

Tue Oct 11 14:20:41 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3964. Tue Oct 11 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3964, Calls: General Ling/Phonology/Semantics/Discourse Analysis/Iberia (Jrnl)

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Danniella Hornby <daniella at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom,
and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!