22.4038, Sum: Na'vi Research Study Results

Sat Oct 15 17:06:46 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4038. Sat Oct 15 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4038, Sum: Na'vi Research Study Results

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Zac Smith <zac at linguistlist.org>

Date: 13-Oct-2011
From: Christine Schreyer [christine.schreyer at ubc.ca]
Subject: Na'vi Research Study Results

Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 13:06:34
From: Christine Schreyer [christine.schreyer at ubc.ca]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4038.html&submissionid=4534181&topicid=10&msgnumber=1

Kaltxì

In June, I posted a link to the survey I was conducting with Na'vi speakers
in the Query section of this list-serv.  I have now completed the analysis
of the first ten questions in the Na'vi Research Study. The report is now
available for download. Analysis of questions 11-20 will be happening over
the next few months as well.

You can access the report on my website:
http://www.christineschreyer.ca/Research.html
The file is called ''Report on Na'vi Research © Christine Schreyer (October
2011)'' and it is below a description of the research itself.  I will be
presenting some of these results at the American Anthropology Association's
annual conference in Montreal, QC, Canada on Wednesday, November 16th, 2011
at 8:45pm.

Thank you,

Christine

Linguistic Field(s): Anthropological Linguistics
                     Applied Linguistics