22.4088, Jobs: Communication Sciences/Dissorders: Post Doc, U of Texas at Dallas

Wed Oct 19 21:37:26 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4088. Wed Oct 19 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4088, Jobs: Communication Sciences/Dissorders: Post Doc, U of Texas at Dallas

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Erica Wicks <erica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 19-Oct-2011
From: Mandy Maguire [mandy.maguire at utdallas.edu]
Subject: Communication Sciences and Dissorders:  Post Doc, University of Texas at Dallas Callier Center, Texas, USA

Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:36:35
From: Mandy Maguire [mandy.maguire at utdallas.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4088.html&submissionid=4534526&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: The University of Texas at Dallas Callier Center
Department: Communication Sciences and Disorders
Job Location: Texas, USA
Web Address: http://www.utdallas.edu/calliercenter
Job Rank: Post Doc

Specialty Areas: Communication Sciences and Dissorders

TWO POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP POSITIONS AVAILABLE: The University of Texas at Dallas Callier Center for Communication Disorders invites applications for a two-year, full-time postdoctoral fellowship to develop a program of independent research in a field related to communication sciences and disorders, including psychology, linguistics and neuroscience. A salary of approximately $45,000, a standard benefits package and financial support for travel and research supplies will be provided.

Applicants should submit their curriculum vitae, up to three scholarly publications and a minimum of three letters of reference electronically at the application URL below. Questions about the position may be directed to Mandy Maguire at the email address below. For more information about the current research, visit our website at the URL listed above.  Review of applications will begin Dec. 1, 2011, and continue until the position is filled.

UT Dallas is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the university's faculty and administration.

Web Address for Applications: http://provost.utdallas.edu/facultyjobs/pbn111012
Contact Information:
	Mandy Maguire
	Email: mandy.maguire at utdallas.edu