22.4152, Jobs: Computational Linguistics: Researcher, University of Osnabrueck

Mon Oct 24 14:45:28 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4152. Mon Oct 24 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4152, Jobs: Computational Linguistics: Researcher, University of Osnabrueck

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>

Date: 24-Oct-2011
From: Peter Bosch [pbosch at uos.de]
Subject: Computational Linguistics: Researcher, University of Osnabrueck, Germany

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:44:14
From: Peter Bosch [pbosch at uos.de]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4152.html&submissionid=4534764&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Osnabrueck
Department: Institute of Cognitive Science
Job Location: Osnabrück, Germany
Web Address: http://ikw.uni-osnabrueck.de
Job Rank: Researcher

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics

The research group for Computational Linguistics (Prof. Dr. Peter Bosch) at the
Institute of Cognitive Science invites applications for the following positions

2 Researchers
(Salary level according to E 13 TV-L, 50%)

to be filled at earliest practicable date for a period of 3 years each.

The positions involve research within the focus area 'Definites, demonstratives,
and reference' of the Computational Linguistics Group, which involves
quantitative corpus work, psycholinguistic experiments, computational modeling,
and theoretical work in formal syntax and semantics. Furthermore, the positions
involve participation in teaching Cognitive Science courses.
The positions allow for further qualification.

Employment prerequisites:
Candidates are expected to have a relevant scientific university degree, a good
research record in at least one of the areas listed above, as well as a good
command of the English language.

The University of Osnabrück strives for an increase in the number of women in
academic employment. Women are therefore especially encouraged to apply
and will be preferentially considered under the condition of equal qualification.
Disabled candidates with equivalent qualification will be given a preference.

Applications with the usual documentation should be submitted no later than
December 4th 2011 to the application address below. Further information can be
obtained from Prof. Dr. Peter Bosch at the contact email address below.

Application Deadline: 04-Dec-2011
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Prof. Dr. Peter Koenig
	University of Osnabrueck