23.1713, Jobs: Semantics: Post Doc, University of Konstanz

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 3 16:55:10 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1713. Tue Apr 03 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1713, Jobs: Semantics: Post Doc, University of Konstanz

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!