23.1719, Fund Drive is Over! Thank You, Supporters!

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 3 18:07:11 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1719. Tue Apr 03 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1719, Fund Drive is Over! Thank You, Supporters!

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Anna Belew <anna at linguistlist.org>