23.1837, Jobs: Mandarin Chinese: Multilingual Computational Linguist, Janya Inc.

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 11 15:08:23 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1837. Wed Apr 11 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1837, Jobs: Mandarin Chinese: Multilingual Computational Linguist, Janya Inc.

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>