23.1867, Jobs: Communication Disorders; Speech/Language Computational Modeling: Asst Prof/Scientist, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute-UHN

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 13 13:35:28 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1867. Fri Apr 13 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1867, Jobs: Communication Disorders; Speech/Language Computational Modeling: Asst Prof/Scientist, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute-UHN

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!