23.1871, Jobs: General Linguistics: Lecturer, University of Ulster

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 13 14:32:11 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1871. Fri Apr 13 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1871, Jobs: General Linguistics: Lecturer, University of Ulster

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/