23.1883, Confs: Phonology/UK

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 14 19:41:11 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1883. Sat Apr 14 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1883, Confs: Phonology/UK

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Amy Brunett <brunett at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce an exciting service:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and
begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!