23.1888, Jobs: Phonetics; Phonology: Visiting Lecturer, Wellesley College

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 16 14:26:26 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1888. Mon Apr 16 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1888, Jobs: Phonetics; Phonology: Visiting Lecturer, Wellesley College

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>