23.1910, Jobs: English; Historical Ling; Text/Corpus Ling: PhD Fellowship, U of Leuven

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 17 14:34:21 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1910. Tue Apr 17 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1910, Jobs: English; Historical Ling; Text/Corpus Ling: PhD Fellowship, U of Leuven

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/