23.1924, Jobs: Comp Ling; NLP: Consultant/Knowledge Engineer, Greene Resources, Inc.

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 17 18:58:13 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1924. Tue Apr 17 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1924, Jobs: Comp Ling; NLP: Consultant/Knowledge Engineer, Greene Resources, Inc.

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!