23.1998, Diss: Korean/Semantics: Lee: 'The Study on Korean Multisemy'

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 23 18:32:05 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1998. Mon Apr 23 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1998, Diss: Korean/Semantics: Lee: 'The Study on Korean Multisemy'

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Xiyan Wang <xiyan at linguistlist.org>