23.2016, Diss: Ukrainian/French/Linguistic Theoreis/Morphology/Syntax: Bilous: Transitivit é et marquage d’objet différentiel

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 24 18:11:56 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2016. Tue Apr 24 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2016, Diss: Ukrainian/French/Linguistic Theoreis/Morphology/Syntax: Bilous: Transitivité et marquage d’objet différentiel

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Xiyan Wang <xiyan at linguistlist.org>