23.2041, Jobs: Eng; German; Translation-Oriented Lang Technology: Full Prof, U des Saarlandes

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 25 19:12:11 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2041. Wed Apr 25 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2041, Jobs: Eng; German; Translation-Oriented Lang Technology: Full Prof, U des Saarlandes

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>