23.2086, Qs: Use of ''Do'' in AAVE

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 30 17:21:34 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2086. Mon Apr 30 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2086, Qs: Use of ''Do'' in AAVE

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Zac Smith <zac at linguistlist.org>