23.3593, Confs: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Discourse Analysis, Historical Ling, Typology/Hong Kong

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Aug 28 15:08:00 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-3593. Tue Aug 28 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.3593, Confs: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Discourse Analysis, Historical Ling, Typology/Hong Kong

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Xiyan Wang <xiyan at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:04:48
From: Tak-sum Wong [egwts at polyu.edu.hk]
Subject: Workshop on Epistemicity, Evidentiality and Attitude in Asian Languages: Discourse, Diachronic and Typological Perspectives

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-3593.html&submissionid=4552342&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Workshop on Epistemicity, Evidentiality and Attitude in Asian Languages: Discourse, Diachronic and Typological Perspectives