23.5340, All: Final Call for 2012 LINGUIST List Submissions

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 18 19:52:47 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-5340. Tue Dec 18 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.5340, All: Final Call for 2012 LINGUIST List Submissions

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:52:10
From: Kristen Dunkinson [kristen at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Final Call for 2012 LINGUIST List Submissions

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-5340.html&submissionid=5861087&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Dear Subscribers,

Today is the last day we will be accepting submissions for posting.  Once
again we would like to remind you about the The LINGUIST List annual holiday
recess. From Friday, 21 December 2012 to Monday, 7 January 2013 LINGUIST will
be closed for the holiday recess. During that time there will be no issues
posted. We can make some exceptions for emergency submissions received after
18 December. If you would like to see full details on the closure, please
visit:

http://linguistlist.org/issues/23/23-5256.html

Here is a helpful checklist of things to do while the LINGUIST List is closed
for recess:

-  Check out the LINGUIST List's new EasyReg facility to accept online
conference registration and EasyAbs to accept abstracts online
(http://linguistlist.org/confservices)

-  Remind your students to apply for the LINGUIST List Summer Internship
(http://linguistlist.org/internship/browse/intern-browse-announceProcess.cfm?i
d=4557149)

-  Check out new hypotheses that have been added to MultiTree
(http://multitree.linguistlist.org/)

-  Read through our latest LINGUIST List book reviews and dissertations
(http://linguistlist.org/pubs/reviews/index.cfm)
(http://linguistlist.org/pubs/diss/index.cfm)

-  Send an end of the year donation to the LINGUIST List
(http://linguistlist.org/donation/)

-  Submit your announcements to the LINGUIST List by 18 December to be posted
before we close on 21 December 2012. Normal posting will resume on January 7,
2013.
(http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.cfm)

-  Plan time in your LSA festivities to make sure to visit us at the LINGUIST
List office hours on Friday January 4, 2013 from 9:30am-10:30am or Saturday
January 5, 2013 from 2:00pm-3:00pm. We will also be having a publishers forum
on Friday January 4, 2013 from 5:00pm-6:00pm. All of our meetings will be held
in the Nantucket Room on the fourth floor.

Thank you for your continued support of The LINGUIST List! We hope you have a
wonderful holiday break and we look forward to seeing you at LSA.

Sincerely,

The LINGUIST Crew