23.5383, Calls: Morphology, Computational Linguistics/Germany

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 20 18:32:10 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-5383. Thu Dec 20 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.5383, Calls: Morphology, Computational Linguistics/Germany

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee <alison at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:31:43
From: Cerstin Mahlow [cerstin.mahlow at unibas.ch]
Subject: 3rd International Workshop on Systems and Frameworks for Computational Morphology

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-5383.html&submissionid=5861273&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: 3rd International Workshop on Systems and Frameworks for Computational Morphology
Short Title: SFCM 2013