23.532, Jobs: Comp Ling; Disc Analysis; Syntax: 3 PhD Students, U of Groningen

Thu Feb 2 01:16:02 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-532. Wed Feb 01 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.532, Jobs: Comp Ling; Disc Analysis; Syntax: 3 PhD Students, U of Groningen

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 01-Feb-2012
From: Marijke Wubbolts [M.R.B.Wubbolts at rug.nl]
Subject: Computational Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; Syntax and Semantics: 3 PhD Students, University of Groningen, Netherlands

Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 20:15:05
From: Marijke Wubbolts [M.R.B.Wubbolts at rug.nl]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-532.html&submissionid=4539968&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Groningen
Department: Graduate School for the Humanities, CLCG
Job Location: Groningen, Netherlands
Web Address: http://www.rug.nl/gradschoolHumanities/phdLinguistics
Job Rank: 3 PhD Students

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Semantics; Syntax

3 PhD positions Graduate School for the Humanities: Language and
Cognition(CLCG)

PhD position Computational Linguistics
Vacancy number 212038 (0.9 fte)

PhD position Discourse and Communication
Vacancy number 212039 (0.9 fte)

PhD position Semantics and Cognition
Vacancy number 212040 (0.9 fte)

Please follow the application instructions at:

http://www.rug.nl/gradschoolHumanities/admissions/phdPositions/2012phdPositionsGsh_Linguistics?lang=en

Application Deadline: 01-Mar-2012

Web Address for Applications: http://www.rug.nl/gradschoolHumanities/admissions/phdPositions/2012phdPositionsGsh_Linguistics?lang=en
Contact Information: