23.569, All: Submitting Pictures to LINGUIST

Fri Feb 3 18:06:41 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-569. Fri Feb 03 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.569, All: Submitting Pictures to LINGUIST

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.cfm

Date: 03-Feb-2012
From: Elyssa Winzeler [elyssa at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Submitting Pictures to LINGUIST

Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 13:06:08
From: Elyssa Winzeler [elyssa at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-569.html&submissionid=4540120&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Dear LINGUIST Readers,

Do you own some of our nifty LINGUIST List apparel?
Do you have a photo of yourself wearing it?

If so, The LINGUIST List would like to feature your picture on our Fund Drive
website!  We hope to recognize our supporters from all over the world,
whether it is a future linguist in one of our onesies; a pet with one of our
collars; or a current linguist donning one of our great shirts, aprons, or tote
bags. We want to hear where these items have traveled, and kindly ask if you
would provide a brief description of where the photo was taken along with how
you would like your name (or the subject's name) to appear under the
photograph. To see examples from a previous Fund Drive page, please visit
this link:

http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2010/linguists-around-the-universe.cfm

If you are interested in joining our page of fine scholars and supporters,
please send an email to elyssa at linguistlist.org.

Thank you for your ongoing support!

Best regards,

The LINGUIST List Crew