23.695, Jobs: Phonetics; Cog Neuroscience: Funded PhD Studentship, U of Glasgow

Fri Feb 10 15:44:59 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-695. Fri Feb 10 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.695, Jobs: Phonetics; Cog Neuroscience: Funded PhD Studentship, U of Glasgow

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 09-Feb-2012
From: Jane Stuart-Smith [Jane.Stuart-Smith at glasgow.ac.uk]
Subject: Phonetics; Cognitive Neuroscience; Computing Science: Funded PhD Studentship, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:44:35
From: Jane Stuart-Smith [Jane.Stuart-Smith at glasgow.ac.uk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-695.html&submissionid=4540567&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Glasgow
Department: English Language, School of Critical Studies
Job Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Web Address: http://www.gla.ac.uk/research/kelvinsmithfellowshipsscholarships/recruitingscholarshipprojects/
Job Rank: Funded PhD Studentship

Specialty Areas: Phonetics; Cognitive Neuroscience; Computing Science

PhD studentship: Brains in dialogue - cerebral processing of speech in
conversation

English Language/Phonetics, Cognitive Neuroscience, and Computing
Science, University of Glasgow

Applications are invited for a 4-year PhD studentship funded by the Lord
Kelvin/Adam Smith Scholarship scheme at Glasgow University. The scheme
supports outstanding research students both from home and abroad the
opportunity to undertake doctoral training in innovative interdisciplinary
research partnerships across the University. This project aims to develop an
empirical methodology to investigate fundamental phonetic and neural
processes which occur during live conversation.

Applications are due by 19 March 2012.

Please follow the link below for further information.
http://www.gla.ac.uk/research/kelvinsmithfellowshipsscholarships/recruitingscholarshipprojects/

Application Deadline: 19-Mar-2012

Web Address for Applications: http://www.gla.ac.uk/postgraduate/howtoapplyforaresearchdegree/
Contact Information: