23.728, Qs: Acquisition of French Pronomal Forms of Address

Mon Feb 13 18:38:21 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-728. Mon Feb 13 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.728, Qs: Acquisition of French Pronomal Forms of Address

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Zac Smith <zac at linguistlist.org>

Date: 10-Feb-2012
From: Cameron Rothluebber [cameron.rothluebber at gmail.com]

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:38:12
From: Cameron Rothluebber [cameron.rothluebber at gmail.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-728.html&submissionid=4540627&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

We are conducting a research project that is examining the knowledge
native speakers of English have about the use of the pronouns 'tu' and
'vous' when learning French.

Taking the survey should take about 15 minutes of your time. The
survey contains sections in both English and French and consists of
multiple choice and yes/no questions with some opportunities for
comment (which would certainly be appreciated).

The survey is anonymous. If you have any questions about the survey,
you can contact Cameron Rothluebber, principle investigator, at
rothluebcl at titan.sfasu.edu. Your participation in this survey is
completely voluntary; you do not have to participate and have the
option to stop the survey at any time.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/frenchacquisition

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition