23.736, Jobs: German; English; Sociolinguistics: Consultant, Verilogue, Inc.

Tue Feb 14 17:11:52 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-736. Tue Feb 14 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.736, Jobs: German; English; Sociolinguistics: Consultant, Verilogue, Inc.

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 13-Feb-2012
From: Matt Patras [mpatras at verilogue.com]

Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:11:06
From: Matt Patras [mpatras at verilogue.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-736.html&submissionid=4540773&topicid=7&msgnumber=1
 University or Organization: Verilogue, Inc.
Job Location:  ---------------- (Telecommute)
Web Address: http://www.verilogue.com
Job Rank: Consultant

Specialty Areas: Sociolinguistics

Required Language(s): English (eng)
                      German (deu)

Consultant, Sociolinguistic Insights & Analytics: German Linguist Needed:

Verilogue, Inc., located in Horsham, Pennsylvania, is seeking consultants
with formal training in applied sociolinguistics, particularly with discourse and
conversation analysis. Native language skills are needed in the following
languages: German (Germany). Consultants may work remotely and are not
required to be eligible to work in the US.

Experience in qualitative marketing research and/or healthcare is desired.
Candidates should be experienced with principles of applied linguistics and
ethnomethodology, have strong writing skills and an understanding of or
interest in the health care industry. Candidates should highlight any
experience they may have in a professional business environment, qualitative
market research, product marketing, or strategic communications/public
relations is desired. A Master's degree with advanced coursework in applied
linguistics is needed. Travel of 10% may be required for some projects.

We are currently screening applicants for work that will begin in early 2012.
For more information, visit http://www.verilogue.com. If you are interested in
being considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and a letter of
introduction to Matt Patras at the email address or fax number below.
Verilogue is an equal opportunity employer.

Email Address for Applications: mpatras at verilogue.com
Contact Information:
	Matt Patras
	Email: mpatras at verilogue.com