23.876, Qs: Surveys in Hebrew, Hungarian, Spanish, German, English

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 21 15:02:19 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-876. Tue Feb 21 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.876, Qs: Surveys in Hebrew, Hungarian, Spanish, German, English

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
       <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://qc.linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Zac Smith <zac at linguistlist.org>

Date: 20-Feb-2012
From: Roland Landor [r.landor at griffith.edu.au]

Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:26:13
From: Roland Landor [r.landor at griffith.edu.au]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-876.html&submissionid=4541128&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

SUBJECT: Participants needed for research study into the relationship
of language and cognition in five languages

I would like to thank everyone who participated in PHASE 1 of this
study. I am currently conducting PHASE 2 of this research study based
on a series of experiments designed to gauge native speakers'
reactions. I am looking for as many willing participants as possible. If
you are a NATIVE speaker of either Hebrew, Hungarian, German,
Spanish or English, you immediately qualify to partake in the study.

The respective questionnaires can be accessed by clicking on the links
below (or copying and pasting the URL into your browser). The
questionnaires take about 15 minutes to complete, are completely
anonymous and all instructions and questions are in the target
language (therefore only knowledge of your native language is
required). There are no right or
wrong answers, but please read the instructions carefully.

Please pass the appropriate links on to anyone who you think may be
interested in participating.

Thank you in advance!

Hebrew (עברית):
https://prodsurvey.rcs.griffith.edu.au/prodls190/index.php?
sid=51759&lang=he

Hungarian (magyar):
https://prodsurvey.rcs.griffith.edu.au/prodls190/index.php?
sid=29171&lang=hu

Spanish (español):
https://prodsurvey.rcs.griffith.edu.au/prodls190/index.php?
sid=63288&lang=es

German (Deutsch):
https://prodsurvey.rcs.griffith.edu.au/prodls190/index.php?
sid=33581&lang=de

English:
https://prodsurvey.rcs.griffith.edu.au/prodls190/index.php?
sid=58655&lang=en

Even if you do not qualify to participate, it would be great if you could
forward this email to potential participants.

Should you have any queries with regard to this research, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Roland Landor
Ph.D. Candidate
School of Languages and Linguistics (N56)
Griffith University
Nathan, QLD, 4111
Australia
Telephone: +61 7 3735 4188