23.942, Jobs: Semantics; Pragmatics; Syntax/Semantics Interface: Post Doc, CNRS - Ecole Normale Sup érieure

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 24 17:02:41 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-942. Fri Feb 24 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.942, Jobs: Semantics; Pragmatics; Syntax/Semantics Interface: Post Doc, CNRS - Ecole Normale Supérieure

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 23-Feb-2012
From: Benjamin Spector [semantics3.ijn at gmail.com]
Subject: Semantics; Pragmatics; Syntax/Semantics Interface: Post Doc, CNRS - Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris, France

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:13:20
From: Benjamin Spector [semantics3.ijn at gmail.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-942.html&submissionid=4541368&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: CNRS - Ecole Normale Supérieure
Department: Institut d'études de la cognition
Job Location: Paris, France
Web Address: http://dec.risc.cnrs.fr/
Job Rank: Post Doc

Specialty Areas: Pragmatics; Semantics; Syntax

Institut Jean-Nicod (CNRS, Paris) expects to offer a 1-year postdoctoral
position in formal semantics to  begin in September 2012 or relatively shortly
thereafter (the applicant's PhD thesis should have been defended and filed
by the starting date). The net salary will be of approximately 2,060
euros/month.

The postdoc's primary responsibility will be to conduct research in
semantics/pragmatics or the syntax/semantics interface, within Institut Jean-
Nicod's linguistics group (http://lumiere.ens.fr/~lingmaster/sigma.htm). The
postdoc will also have small organizational and teaching responsibilities.

Institut Jean-Nicod is a member of the Institut d'Etude de la Cognition at
École Normale Supérieure, which also includes dynamic groups in
psycholinguistics (LSCP) and philosophical logic (IHPST).

For full consideration, please send an application and arrange to have letters
of reference sent by March 16th, 2012. All materials should be sent by e-mail
to the application email address below (letters of reference may be sent in
scanned form).

The file should include a CV, a very brief statement of research interests, a
writing sample, as well as links to papers (or electronic versions thereof).

Application Deadline: 16-Mar-2012 (Open until filled)

Email Address for Applications: semantics3.ijn at gmail.com
Contact Information:
	Benjamin Spector
	Email: semantics3.ijn at gmail.com