23.993, Jobs: French; Applied Ling: Ma=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C3=AEtre_?=d'Enseignement et de Recherche Type 1, U of Lausanne

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 28 16:07:22 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-993. Tue Feb 28 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.993, Jobs: French; Applied Ling: Maître d'Enseignement et de Recherche Type 1, U of Lausanne

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!