23.998, LINGUIST Needs Our Support

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 28 16:22:29 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-998. Tue Feb 28 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.998, LINGUIST Needs Our Support

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>