23.1002, Everyone wins when you donate to LINGUIST List.

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 28 20:37:45 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1002. Tue Feb 28 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1002, Everyone wins when you donate to LINGUIST List.

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Anna Belew <anna at linguistlist.org>