23.112, Jobs: Phonology: Assistant Professor or Above, National Chiao Tung U

Fri Jan 6 16:19:44 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-112. Fri Jan 06 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.112, Jobs: Phonology: Assistant Professor or Above, National Chiao Tung U

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 05-Jan-2012
From: Lu-ying Chen [luyingchen at mail.nctu.edu.tw]
Subject: Phonology: Assistant Professor or Above, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan

Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 11:18:29
From: Lu-ying Chen [luyingchen at mail.nctu.edu.tw]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-112.html&submissionid=4538565&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: National Chiao Tung University
Department: Department of Foreign Languages & Literatures
Job Location: Hsinchu City, Taiwan
Web Address: http://www.fl.nctu.edu.tw/news_news.en.php
Job Rank: Assistant Professor or Above

Specialty Areas: Phonology

The Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures at National Chiao
Tung University invites applications for one full-time tenure-track position in
phonology until the vacancy is filled. The position is tenable from August 1,
2012.

Applicants should have in hand a Ph. D degree in linguistics before August 1,
2012. Special consideration will be given to applicants whose research can
be integrated with the existing strengths of the Linguistics section of the
Department.

Regular duties include graduate and undergraduate teaching, research,
student advising, as well as Institute, Department, and College service
assignments as required of University faculty members.

Applicants should send the following to the application address below:
1)  curriculum vitae
2)  copies of representative publications
3)  photocopy of diploma
4)  research summary and teaching portfolio
5)  two letters of recommendation
6)  transcripts
(5 & 6 are optional for applicants with Associate Professorship)

For further details please contact Miss Lu-ying Chen at the email address
below.

Mailing Address for Applications:
	Search Committee
	Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
	National Chiao Tung University
	1001 University Road
	Hsinchu City 30010
	Taiwan